International Students’ Document Completion
Compare our school to other personal training programs.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
International students must comply with the U.S. Department of Justice Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) requirements. The following documents will assist the International student in his / her processing as it relates to
Required SEVIS forms
- I-20 (provided by NPTI upon successful completion of the NPTI I-20 questionnaire)
- M-1 Student Visa(approved / issued by the U.S. Embassy in your country following successful interview at the U.S. Embassy in your home country)
Meeting M-1 visa requirements
- Acknowledging that you may not seek employment while attending school
- Acknowledging that you must demonstrate regular class attendance
- Meeting any special requirements (i.e. completing the required ICE paperwork prior to leaving the U.S. for holiday break and then returning to school after the break)
Are you an International Student who wants to study in the United States?
The Department of State's "EducationUSA" initiative helps prospective students learn about the types of education available in the United States, including community colleges, bachelor's degrees, master's degrees and more. Click here for more information: http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov