About NPTI Colorado ...
"As an accredited institution of higher learning, The University of Denver sets the standard for advanced education. It is our opinion that the National Personal Training Institute of Colorado's course content, classroom quality, instructor qualifications and testing frequency [exceeds] the needs [for an individual] to perform as a personal trainer"
- Michael Murray, Program Manager, University of Denver
The National Personal Training Institute of Colorado offers a unique education experience for many reasons:
NPTI CO was the first fully accredited, post-secondary career technical school focused solely on personal fitness training and approved for federal financial student aid, and...
Graduating students from all over the United States and internationally (SEVIS/SEVP), and approved for VA Education Benefits, and...
At NPTI Colorado, personal training education is not something that we "also" do... it is ALL that we do.
NPTI Offers An Unique Student Experience
The National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) of Colorado offers a unique career technical school experience all from the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
We have two locations in Lakewood, Colorado (in the foothills west of Denver and near Golden, CO) and also conveniently located less than 20 minutes from I-25 and centrally located in Colorado Springs.
Both Colorado locations have easy access to area airports, hotels, affordable student housing, skiing and snowboarding, public transportation, sporting events (like professional football (Go Broncos!), baseball, hockey, and basketball) and access to a full service fitness center even when you are not in class.
We enjoy a hearty endorsement from The Colorado Governor's Council for Physical Fitness; our graduates are welcomed by all 30+ 24-Hour Fitness locations as well as Bally's, LifeTime Fitness, Fitness Together, Snap Fitness, Colorado Athletic Clubs, the Denver Athletic Club and more.
We host continuing education events from certifying agencies like ACE and NASM and other internationally known fitness industry providers like the International Kettlebell Fitness Federation (IKFF) andZ-Health.
Personal Trainer Education - Our Sole Mission
The National Personal Training Institute of Colorado is committed to providing the best possible personal trainer education and practical experience as required to produce graduates who are viewed as exemplary entry-level personal training professionals. Our mission is to position our school graduates as clearly "the best choice" for potential employers such as health clubs, personal training studios, assisted living centers, cruise ships, corporate fitness centers or any other entity requiring a personal fitness trainer.
Personal Trainer School - Our Unique Expertise
At NPTI Colorado, you’ll see why we were the first post-secondary career technical school in the country dedicated solely to personal fitness trainer education and
- Licensed by the Colorado Department of Higher Education
- Approved for international students (we have alumni from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Romania, Russia, and Switzerland)
- Operates a public, full service fitness center. See, www.PersonalBestDenverWest.com
We’re offering you hands-on and classroom education opportunities like no other personal trainer program.
- You’ll train at Red Rocks Park.
- You’ll learn about kettlebells, or maybe training firefighters, or obese kids ... you can take unlimited specialized electives and take them up to SIX MONTHS after your scheduled graduation!
- You will be tested on both your academic knowledge and as well as your practical knowledge. Unlike many schools, NPTI Colorado is not just filling time with academic knowledge that you may never apply in a "real world" situation.
Focused SOLELY on the education of personal trainers
NPTI Colorado is focused on the education of personal trainers. Unlike other vocational schools who offer welding, criminal justice, medical billing, x-ray technician, etc. (and who are clearly not focused on any one vocation), personal fitness trainer education is not something that we “also” do … personal fitness trainer education is ALL THAT WE DO!
- Come sit in on a class.
- Come talk to our current students.
- Come see why health & fitness employers from all over Colorado, all over the United States, and all over the world prefer to hire NPTI Colorado graduates for their personal trainer positions.