Elective Course: Training Youth Clients
"Training Youth Clients" course provides the skills and abilities to successfully:
- Train young clients safely (7-16 years old)
- Improve the health and performance capabilities of youth clients
- Market services to younger individuals
- Learn about physiological considerations unique to training youth clients
- Understand risk factors associated with obesity and other chronic diseases that affect youth clients
- Practice safe, effective training techniques for youth clients
- Gain confidence in conducting comprehensive assessments and fitness testing on youth What our students say about this elective ...
Recommended textbook: "ACE® Youth Fitness Manual", Dr. Avery Faigenbaum and Dr. Wayne Westcott
NPTI Reviews: What our students have to say about the "Training Youth" elective ...
"98% say, "The course met my overall expectations."
"I would love to shadow my instructor for a few months. She is clearly passionate about youth training!"
"This course REALLY demonstrated the difference between training youth and training adults."
"Love all the ideas generated by the class discussion. I can't imagine taking this course as an on-line course"
... and what do employers who hire NPTI Colorado graduates have to say ...
"We are a Colorado based fitness company who has benefited from hiring NPTI graduates. These personal trainers come to us prepared for the market and to succeed. In fact, one of the NPTI graduates we hired is now in the top 10 most successful trainers in our organization. I highly recommend that other club owners and operators create an alliance with NPTI."
- Amy T., Personal Training Director