Elective Course: Suspension Training
The Suspension Training course provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully:
- Develop training programs to get your clients to discover the fun and effectiveness of suspension training to help them reach their fitness goals
- Use minimal equipment with a client's body weight to train for improved strength, stability, and flexibility anywhere with the ability to leverage gravity safely
- Learn the basics of suspension training
- Be able to teach your clients numerous suspension training exercises
- Understand how to integrate suspension training into your clients’ overall programs
- Write and implement total body programs
NPTI Reviews: what our students have to say ...
- 90%+ of participants said the course met and / or exceeded their expectations and positively impacted their personal trainer education
- "Great instructor! Tons of energy and knowledge."
- "Our instructor made the course fun and interesting!"
- Great mixture of lecture and hands-on"
- "All the hands on training really made me want to pursue this form of training even more! This was a great learning experience. "
... and what do employers who hire NPTI Colorado graduates have to say ...
"We are a Colorado based fitness company who has benefited from hiring NPTI graduates. These personal trainers come to us prepared for the market and to succeed. In fact, one of the NPTI graduates we hired is now in the top 10 most successful trainers in our organization. I highly recommend that other club owners and operators create an alliance with NPTI."
- Amy T., Personal Training Director
Come visit the school to learn more!
[ DISCLAIMER: This course focuses primarily on TRX® training equipment and program design, however, this course is not a TRX sanctioned certification (which is separate and offered exclusively by TRX®). Whenever possible, NPTI Colorado will engage equipment and certification providers like TRX® and host a certification at an NPTI Colorado facility, oftentimes at a reduced cost to the NPTI Colorado student, graduate, or staff member. However, the cost of the manufacturer's certification is not included in this elective (or any elective). While NPTI Colorado offers a variety of certification related courses, the cost of the certification is never included in the student's tuition cost for multiple reasons strictly related to maintaining an economical total cost of tuition: a.) NPTI Colorado does not control the cost of any certification. Certification costs vary greatly (from $195 - $3,000+) and change without notice, b.) not all NPTI Colorado students want to take the certification, in fact, many students take the elective to learn and experience the training as a means of determining if s/he wants to take the next step and then secure certification later, c.) certification often requires the presence of a certifying agency employee which would cause delays in NPTI Colorado's 600 hour student schedule and unfairly limit class availability to day, night, and weekend students and d.) certification is often specific to the equipment manufacturer. While not always true, manufacturer specific content can be biased, and product-sales-based vs. client-science-based. Manufacturer specific content can be without consideration to alternative forms of similar training. NPTI Colorado's philosophy is to teach a broad based, manufacturer agnostic, wide ranging curriculum. ]