Elective Course: Running Your Own Personal Training Business
"Running Your Own Personal Training Business" Focuses on:
- Operations, managing personal trainers, maintaining your equipment and your facilities
- Sales, Setting and Achieving Sales Goals (Personal training prospecting, closing, referrals)
- Marketing with social media, collaborating with licensed medical professionals
- Time Management
Primary textbook: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)® "Career and Business Guide for the Fitness Professional"
NPTI Reviews: what our students have to say:
- Over 95% of participants stated that the course met their expectations, was taught by a well informed and experienced instructor, and was very relevant to their current and future personal training goals.
- "Loved our instructor. Hard to imagine anyone more suited to teach this personal trainer business course ... the instructor's "real world" experience made the elective so much more relatable."
- "I feel like I have a LOT more knowledge, references and resources to go out and start my own personal training business"
- "I learned information about the fitness business, the fitness industry, and the business of personal training that I would have never thought to consider before this class."
- "This elective was perfect. I thought I would be bored but the class was fun, super hands-on, and interactive.
- I've sat through a few business workshops that turned out to be a lot of reading Powerpoints. Not the case with this elective. This elective was perfect for me!"
... and what do employers who hire NPTI Colorado graduates have to say ...
"We are a Colorado based fitness company who has benefited from hiring NPTI graduates. These personal trainers come to us prepared for the market and to succeed. In fact, one of the NPTI graduates we hired is now in the top 10 most successful trainers in our organization. I highly recommend that other club owners and operators create an alliance with NPTI."
- Amy T., Personal Training Director