2016 - 2017 Enrollment Schedule
The National Personal Training Institute of Colorado offers multiple class schedules to meet students’ needs. Most of our students already have careers, work obligations, children, etc. Class schedules are designed to work well within varying student lifestyles and obligations.
2016 - 2017 Class Enrollment Dates
Lakewood (Denver) & Colorado Springs campuses
All classes begin on a Monday (30-week course) or a Wednesday (40-week course). Beginning May 2016, 40-week classes will be held Tues / Wed / Thurs and alternating Saturdays (there will be no more Friday classes for the 40-week class beginning in May 2016)
30-week Course Dates
- March 7, 2016 - September 30, 2016
- June 20, 2016 - January 19, 2017
- August 8, 2016 - March 9, 2017
- October 3, 2016 - April 6, 2017
- November 28, 2016 - June 29, 2017
40-week Course Dates
- March 16, 2016 - December 17, 2016
- May 24, 2016 - March 9, 2017
- August 2, 2016 - May 18, 2017
- October 11, 2016 - July 29, 2017
Late Starts (Both 30-week and 40-week / both Lakewood and Colorado Springs)
New students may start as late as the end of the first week (30-week) and the end of the second week (40-week). Late starts must be made up on Friday of the 2d enrollment week for that semester (30-week or 40-week).
NPTI Colorado adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most schools:
30-Week Course / 600 hours
- You can pick day classes which start between 9:15 and 9:30 so you have time to get the kids to school or do what you have to do in the morning
- You can pick night classes which start at 5:15 pm. Mon - Thurs (and still have Friday nights “off”)
- You can switch between day and night classes at will or on a regular basis if something comes up and you can’t attend your regular class during the day or night!
40-week Course / 600 hours
- You get the same 600 hour curriculum spread out over ten (10) months (approximately). The course price is the same (even though you get an extra ten weeks to finish)
- Your busy schedule doesn’t allow you to be in school during the day, so you attend class at night only, except on alternating Saturdays.
- You can’t get to school at 5:15 p.m., so we don’t start class until 6:30 p.m. to allow you more drive time.
- You are in class only four hours per night (instead of 5 - 6 as is customary during the 30-week course).
- You have alternating Friday nights off for a breather. Starting May 2016, there will be no Friday evening classes. Instead, class will held Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday.
- You take part in Saturday electives with all NPTI Colorado students (both 30-week and 40-week, Lakewood and Colorado Springs students). No regular, Extended Class days on designated Elective Saturdays.
NPTI Colorado Class Times
- 30-week Classes / Monday - Thursday
- Day Class - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Evening Class - 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
- 40-week Classes / Wed - Saturday (Tues - Saturday / no Fridays starting May 2016)
- Wed, Thurs 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Tues / Wed / Thurs starting May 2016)
- Friday, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (every other week) (no Fridays starting May 2016)
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (every other week) (9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. starting May 2016)
Colorado Springs Campus
- 30-week / Regular Class schedule / 600 hour program / Monday - Thursday
- Day Class - 9:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Evening Class – 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
- 40 week / Extended Class schedule / 600 hour program
- Wed, Thurs 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (every other week) / NOTE: Beginning May, 2016, there will be no Friday classes. Instead, Ext. Class days will be Tues / Wed / Thurs
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (every other week) / Starting May 2016, Saturday classes will be from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 40-week / Extended Class: you will attend class Wed + Thurs + Fri approximately 40% of the total 40-week program (about 10 months). You will attend class Wed + Thurs + Saturday about 40% of the 40-week course. You will attend class Wed + Thurs + Fri +Saturday about 20% of the 40-week class. Beginning in May, 2016, class will be Tues + Wed + Thurs (instead of Fridays) and Saturday classes will be from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday Elective Courses (both Lakewood and Colorado Springs)
Graduation requirements: complete four (4) (30 week course) - eight (8) elective units (40 week course). Attend four (4) - eight (8) Saturday elective workshops (either the Lakewood or Colorado Springs campus) from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Specific Saturday / elective dates vary semester to semester. You will know the specific dates before selecting your electives.
While there are a minimum number of elective units required to graduate, students enrolling after 11/16/2015 may take UNLIMITED electives up to six (6) months after their scheduled graduation date.
Class enrollment includes unlimited elective classes that can be scheduled for up to 150% of your original class enrollment time i.e. if you enroll for the 30 week class, you have 45 weeks to enroll in unlimited electives; if you enroll for the 40-week class, then you have 60 weeks to take unlimited electives).
You must enroll in the elective at an elective class start date beginning before the end of the six months period following your scheduled graduation date (regardless of when the elective series may end).
Example: Your six months post-graduation period ends on 12/15. You enroll in the Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) elective which begins on 12/10. The final CES elective class in this three-unit, CES elective series is not until Saturday, March 12. No problem. Because you enrolled in the CES elective series five days BEFORE the end of your six-months-after-scheduled-graduation (12/15), unlimited elective period.
Lakewood (Denver) :
30-week / Day classes: 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
30-week / Evening classes: 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
30-week / Saturday classes: Electives only / 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
40-week Extended class: Week day classes: NONE
Evening classes: Wed / Thurs / Fri (Alternating): 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (NOTE: Beginning May 2016, Ext. Class days will be Tues / Wed / Thurs (no more Friday Ext. classes)
Saturday classes (alternating): 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday classes / Electives: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (NOTE: Elective classes are NOT held on reg. Saturday Ext. class days)
Register Early and Save
Pay in full, in advance and save $595!
For more information about the start dates of our program, or possibly starting late, please contact us