2018 - 2019 Enrollment Schedule
The National Personal Training Institute of Colorado offers multiple class schedules to meet the non-traditional students’ needs. Most of our students already have careers, work obligations, children, etc. Class schedules are designed to work as well as possible within students' varying lifestyles and pre-existing obligations.
2018 - 2019 Class Enrollment Dates
Lakewood (Denver) & Colorado Springs campuses
All classes begin on a Monday (30-week course) or a Wednesday (40-week course). 40-week classes held on Tues / Wed / Thurs and some Saturdays.
30-week Course Dates 2018 - 2019
- March 26, 2018 - October 19, 2018
- May 14, 2018 - December 7, 2018
- July 9, 2018 - February 1, 2019
- September 3, 2018 - March 29, 2019
- October 22, 2018 - May 17, 2019
- December 10, 2018 - July 5, 2019
40-week Course Dates 2018 - 2019
- March 13, 2018 - December 15, 2018
- May 22, 2018 - February 23, 2019
- July 31, 2018 - May 4, 2019
- October 9, 2018 - July 13, 2019
- December 18, 2018 - September 21, 2019
Late Starts (30-week and 40-week newly enrolling classes / both Lakewood and Colorado Springs)
On a case by case basis, new students may start as late as the end of the first week (30-week and 40-week). Late starts must be made up on Friday NO LATER THAN the 2d enrollment week for that semester (30-week or 40-week). If the late starting student does not attend the make up day then the time missed will be counted against the newly enrolling students' missed clock hours and will adversely affect mandatory attendance requirements.
NPTI Colorado adds unique scheduling flexibility you will not find at most schools:
30-Week Course / 600 hours
- You can pick day classes which start between 9:15 a.m. (Colorado Springs) and 9:30 a.m. (Lakewood) so you have time to get the kids to school or do what you have to do in the morning
- You can pick night classes which start at 5:15 pm. Mon - Thurs (and still have Friday nights “off”)
- You can switch between day and night classes (30-week only) at will or on a regular basis if something comes up and you can’t attend your regular class during the day or night!
40-week Course / 600 hours
- You get the same 600 hour curriculum spread out over ten (10) months (approximately). The course price is the same (even though you get an extra ten weeks to finish)
- Your busy schedule doesn’t allow you to be in school during the day, so you attend class at night only, except on alternating Saturdays.
- You can’t get to school at 5:15 p.m., so we don’t start class until 6:30 p.m. to allow you more drive time.
- You are in class for only four hours each evening (instead of 5+ hours as is customary during the 30-week course).
- Friday nights off for a breather.
- You take part in Saturday electives with all NPTI Colorado students (both 30-week and 40-week, Lakewood and Colorado Springs students). No regular, Extended Class days on designated Elective Saturdays.
NPTI Colorado Class Times
- 30-week Classes / Monday - Thursday
- Day Class - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Evening Class - 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
- 40-week Classes / Tues / Wed / Thursday + some Saturdays
- Wed, Thurs 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Tues / Wed / Thurs)
- Saturday (not every Saturday), 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Colorado Springs Campus
- 30-week / Regular Class schedule / 600-hour program / Monday - Thursday (plus Electives on select Saturdays)
- Day Class - 9:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Evening Class – 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
- 40 week / Extended Class schedule / 600-hour program
- Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (alternating / also no "Elective Saturdays" or holiday weekends)
- 40-week / Extended Class: you will attend class Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday about 55% of the total 40-week program (about 10 months). You will attend class Tues / Wed / Thurs + Saturday about 45% of the 40-week course (depending upon how many and which electives you chose).
Saturday Elective Courses (both Lakewood & Colorado Springs)
Graduation requirements: complete four (4) (30 week course) - six (6) elective units (40 week course). Attend four (4) - six (6) Saturday elective workshops (either the Lakewood or Colorado Springs campus) from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Specific Saturday / elective dates vary semester to semester. You will know the specific dates before selecting your electives.
While there are a minimum number of elective units required to graduate, students may take UNLIMITED electives for up to six (6) months after their scheduled graduation date.
Example: Your six months post-graduation period ends on 12/15. You enroll in the Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) elective which begins on 12/10. The final CES elective class in this three-unit, CES elective series is not until Saturday, March 12. No problem. Because you enrolled in the CES elective series five days BEFORE the end of your six-months-after-scheduled-graduation (12/15), unlimited elective period.
Class Schedule (Regular Class / Elective Class) Lakewood (Denver) :
30-week / Day classes: 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
30-week / Evening classes: 5:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
30-week / Saturday classes: Electives only / 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
40-week Extended class (Regular Class / Elective Class): Evenings + Saturday only:
Evening classes: Tues / Wed / Thurs
Saturday classes (alternating / no holiday weekends / non-Elective Saturdays): 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday classes / Electives only: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (NOTE: No Elective classes on reg. Saturday Extended class days)
Register Early and Save
Pay in full, in advance and save $595!
For more information about the start dates of our program, or possibly starting late, please contact us