Job Opening? Hire An NPTI Colorado Graduate
Are you an employer who is looking to hire one of our highly-sought-after graduate personal trainers?
Hire a graduate from the National Personal Training Institute of Colorado!
Most of our graduate personal trainers are not only graduates of our highly recognized, accredited, internationally known education program, but also have their Certified Personal Trainer certification from:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Highly Qualified Graduates
All of our graduates are CPR / AED certified (American Heart Association) and since 2010 are also AHA First Aid Certified.
Many of our graduates also have additional certifications such as the NASM “Corrective Exercise Specialist” (CES) or “Performance Enhancement Specialist” (PES).
NPTI Colorado graduates / personal fitness trainers are highly sought after because of the 1200+ hours they have invested in program design, anatomy, physiology, the business of personal training, nutrition (over 100 hours), fitness assessment, hands-on training, indoor / outdoor training, special populations case studies, muscle practicals, and more.
Our graduates experience 6 – 7 months of hands-on personal training experience. They are not “new” to personal training, body composition testing, or writing an effective cardio training program or sitting down with a client and discussing their nutrition (in fact, our graduates have had over 100 hours of diet & nutrition).
Consider this endorsement from the Colorado Governor's Council for Physical Fitness:
"It's refreshing to see that The National Personal Training Institute of Colorado strives to set the standard for personal trainer education ... your school stands alone in its comprehensive, hands on, six month course covering anatomy, physiology, nutrition, fitness assessment, exercise science, and even the business of personal training."
- Daryl Moore, Former Executive Director
Need to Post an Open Position? Let Us Help You.
As a FREE service to the fitness community, we will gladly post your personal trainer opening to our roster of graduates, or upcoming graduating classes.
To get the best response from our database of nearly 1,000 graduates, we suggest that you include the following information:
- General description of what you are looking for (e.g. specialist in general fitness, body building, sports specific, working with the elderly, training obese children, etc.)
- Compensation (salary, commission, bonus, benefits)
- Hours / Shifts
- When the personal training position is available
- Special requirements or opportunities (e.g. dress code, house calls required, management potential, etc. )
- General information (contact name, your website URL, phone #, etc.)
- Special requirements: outdoor boot camps required in the summer months, must be TRX certified within 90 days, must pass drug / background check, etc.)
Post your personal trainer job opportunity with NPTI Colorado, now, and fill your position(s) with qualified trainers.